The Biora RIC-1400 is characterised by flexibility and exceptional environment uniformity. Horizontal air flow is optimized via side wall plenums which allows for uniform air circulation even when shelf heights are adjusted. Environment replication such as temperature, light, humidity, CO2 levels and wind speed at each level of the growth chamber is possible. Internal environment conditions are programmed and monitored via GuardIAN remotely or via a user friendly colour touch-screen interface at the front of the chamber.
- Coated steel exterior and stainless steel interior and insulation.
- Double doors with condensation free observation window.
- Adjustable air inlet.
- Strong caster wheels.
External Dimensions (H X W X D)
2m x 2.18m x 1m
Internal Volume (Litres)
Temperature Range (°C)
0°C – +60°C
Humidity Range (% RH)
50% – 95% RH
+/- 1% RH
+/- 5% RH
Optimized air flow, provided by centrifugal impellers, directed to each growth area (horizontally) via side wall plenum. This Side to Side air circulation system is adjustable so the same air flow at every level is maintained even if the shelf heights are changed.
LED. Programmable intensities from >1000-1100 µmol m-2 s-1.
Lights & Shelving
- Easily removable and height adjustable shelves – 2,3 and 4 shelves available for flexibility.
- Changeable light canopies with multiple intensities and Independent lighting banks with separated ON/OFF controlling for each bank.
Growth Area (m²)
6 to 8 grow areas (2.8 to 3.7m2)
30-40cm adjustable (2.5cm steps)
CO2 Control Range
From ambient to 5000ppm
- GuardIAN Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics Control System for real-time remote monitoring, data logging, alarms and push notifications via email and text message.
- Ethernet and WiFi connectivity.
- User friendly 7” touch screen HMI Control Panel.
- High and Low Temperature, Humidity and CO2 alarm.
- Data Export by USB port.
- A number of security access solutions are available, including an electric smart key lockable door with PIN code or swipe access.
- Internal & External IP cameras installed for both security and remote chamber monitoring.
- Internal temperature, humidity and pressure sensors.
- Quality Standard: ISO 9001:2008 certified company
- Warehouse Diagnostics & Testing: full system tests conducted with our clients at our warehouse before on-site installation.
Installation & Training
- Transportable chamber, allowing for ease of transport & minimal onsite installation.
- Commissioning on-site.
- Manuals: Controller manual, operation & maintenance manual, and electrical schematics provided.
- Training: On-site training on the controller, electrical, and refrigeration system by a qualified MineARC technician.
Two years parts and labour.
Servicing & Retrofits
- Annual comprehensive service by qualified technicians.
- Retrofits available at any stage after installation.